When was the last time your website company reviewed their performance with you?
We do it every single year! That’s right. Expect to sit down with your Marketing Specialist and a member of the Hardware Store Websites management team every single year for an in-depth digital marketing review. Your team of experts will review your current performance across a variety of measurements to ensure your store continues to succeed online.
The reviews cover the ins and outs of many different aspects of digital marketing. This includes services we’re providing as well as open discussions about opportunities outside our services that can help your business succeed.
What’s covered in an Annual Review?
The annual review covers the 6 pillars of a store’s online presence. This gives store owners and managers the opportunity to bounce ideas off digital marketing specialists. The goal is to help your store stay relevant and current as digital marketing changes over time.
- Website Review – The website review covers everything to do with your store website. We discuss images, colors, fonts and performance. Each landing page is carefully scrutinized to find opportunities to increase exposure for your store. This stage identifies areas that are opportunities for improvement and sets a plan in motion to improve.
- Social Media – Your social pages should be optimized to grow your customer relationships. We share the latest ideas and features to help enhance your presence in your community and the minds of your customers.
- Email Marketing – The email blast campaign performance is reviewed. The discussion often includes elements both in-store and online to help grow your email list and make the most out of your consistent email marketing campaigns.
- Reviews – Online reviews matter for local businesses. We review your reviews on Facebook and Google to make sure your business is highlighted in a positive dimension. We offer tactics for responding to reviews and generating new ones.
- SEO – Our in-depth monthly reporting allows clear insights into the performance of your website in search engines. These reports and the keywords you’re showing up for are examined for opportunities.
- Paid Traffic – Are you doing any paid online advertising? Examples include Facebook Ads and Google Adwords. We offer tips to help maximize your budgets and discuss ways of providing better targets on your website for each of your ad campaigns.
With Hardware Store Websites we’re not interested in creating a website and going away. We’re interested in achieving results for your business. Every single month we’ll work to achieve your goals. Every single year we’ll stop and discuss them with you. Technology changes, markets change and your online presence should change with the times. Let us keep you competitive, keep you consistent and help support the growth of your store.